Randomly random facts about myself:
- I used to suck my thumb until I was about 14.
- I believe in God.
- Everyday, I wear something pink and/or sparklie!
- I refuse to eat any white & creamy substance, with only a couple exceptions.
- I had never been to the beach until I was 22 or 23. First time was at nighttime with a group a girls I had just met that day, in North Carolina.
- I love wintertime.
- I once had lunch with Mr. Olan Mills, II, Chairman Emeritus of Olan Mills INC.
- I conquered my phobia of cleaning a cat box, finally, at the age of 28.
- I love Pepsi.
- I have a passion for photography.
- I still have a crush on Jon Bon Jovi!
- I kissed a girl and it will happen again.
- I have never had my very own apartment.
- I am a domestic violence survivor!
- I HATE spiders & snakes!
- Even when my children are not with me, I tell them "Goodnight. And have good dreams. I love you, my little honeys," outloud.
- I am a terrible liar.
- I still have a piece of my "blankie" from when I was way little.
- I have had a one-night stand with a man that did not remember my name in the morning.
- I have an minor obsession with facebook.
- I am always listening to music; hardly watch television.
- Unfortunately, I have been caught engaging in sexual acts by random strangers, and people close to me.
- I can wrap presents like a pro.
- When our Ecology Club went to Boston for a Whale Watch, I went through 10 rolls of film in just three days! I was only 13 at the time.
- I live with "open-mouth-insert-foot syndrome."
- I was not allowed to attend my Grandpa's funeral because I was on crutches at the time.
- I have put on makeup just to go to the grocery store since I was a teen.
- I own a bracelet that says "No Boyfriend, No Problem."
- I hate horror films!
- Usually my face turns bright red when I laugh extremely hard. Sometimes, I snort. Other times, I cannot breathe.
Do not judge me by what you have just learned about the person I am. These are all part of what make me unique. I can be almost 100% sure that you have some truths about yourself that you are uncomfortable with. Possibly the only difference between us, I accept who I am and am not ashamed any longer of my choices, especially the one I'm about to make when I click the "Publish Post" button.
Closing thought: Be random, and enjoy it. Plain and simple.
* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛°